Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length:||73mm~330mm||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Material|
|Usage:||Processing||Package:||Paper Box+Plastic Box|
|Model:||YG15 Tungsten Steel Strip|
YG15 Tungsten Carbide Plate,
13.7g/Cm Tungsten Carbide Plate,
Tungsten Carbide Rods
YG15 Type Finely Ground Tungsten Steel Plate Has Good Hardness And Chemical Stability, And The Density Is 13.7g/Cm
1. YG15 type finely ground tungsten steel plate has good hardness and chemical stability, and the density is 13.7g/cm.
2. High compressive strength, high elastic modulus, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and can be used for a long time.
3. Tungsten steel plate is widely used as tool material, such as turning tools, milling tools, planing tools, drills, boring tools, etc.
4. Alloy materials made by powder metallurgy process.
1. Who are we?
Founded in 2014, Sanyinghe is a professional tungsten steel material supplier. Sanyinghe has a product design and production team, choose the products of our store, we believe you will be very satisfied.
2. How do we ensure product quality?
We have advanced design concepts and strict production management system, and the production process is in accordance with the system requirements to ensure high quality products.
3. What can you buy from us?
Our shop can provide you with high-quality tungsten steel slats and tungsten steel rods, which can be used for turning tools, milling cutters, planers, boring tools, etc., for cutting cast iron, non-ferrous metals, chemical fibers, graphite, stone and ordinary steel. It is used to cut hard-to-machine materials such as heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, and tool steel. It can also be used to make rock drilling tools, mining tools, drilling tools, wear-resistant parts, metal abrasives, cylinder liners, nozzles, etc.
4. How about the packaging?
All product packaging in our store will meet strict international export packaging requirements, and we will continue to work hard to design more beautiful and sturdy product packaging.
5. What are your payment terms?
Via Western Union, Paypal, T/T. We support EXW, FOB, FCA, CFR, CIF and DDP terms.
Contact Person: Eric