Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||100mmx100mm||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Material|
|Usage:||Manufacturing||Package:||Paper Box+Plastic Box|
|Model:||YG20C Finely Ground Tungsten Steel Plate||Thickness:||3mm~60mm|
Meticulous Tungsten Carbide Plate,
YG20C Tungsten Carbide Plate,
13.5g/Cm Tungsten Carbide Block
Meticulous Tungsten Steel Block YG20C Model Exquisite Surface Density 13.5g/Cm High Tightness Durable
1. The fine tungsten steel block YG20C model has a beautiful surface density of 13.5g/cm, high compactness and durability.
2. The length and width specifications are 100mmx100mm, and the thickness is 3mm~60mm.
3. Strong and wear-resistant, no pressure for processing materials with hardness below HRC50.
4. It is made of selected materials, with high wear resistance and low expansion coefficient.
1. Who are we?
Founded in 2014, Sanyinghe is a professional tungsten steel material supplier. Sanyinghe has a product design and production team, choose the products of our store, we believe you will be very satisfied.
2. How do we ensure product quality?
We have advanced design concepts and strict production management system, and the production process is in accordance with the system requirements to ensure high quality products.
3. What can you buy from us?
Our shop can provide you with high-quality tungsten steel slats and tungsten steel rods, which can be used for turning tools, milling cutters, planers, boring tools, etc., for cutting cast iron, non-ferrous metals, chemical fibers, graphite, stone and ordinary steel. It is used to cut hard-to-machine materials such as heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, and tool steel. It can also be used to make rock drilling tools, mining tools, drilling tools, wear-resistant parts, metal abrasives, cylinder liners, nozzles, etc.
4. How about the packaging?
All product packaging in our store will meet strict international export packaging requirements, and we will continue to work hard to design more beautiful and sturdy product packaging.
5. What are your payment terms?
Via Western Union, Paypal, T/T. We support EXW, FOB, FCA, CFR, CIF and DDP terms.
Contact Person: Eric