Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||100x100||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Material|
|Usage:||Production And Processing||Package:||Paper Box+Plastic Box|
|Model:||YG8 Tungsten Steel Plate||Thickness:||3mm~40mm|
Ground Tungsten Carbide Plate,
YG8 Tungsten Carbide Plate,
40mm Unground Carbide Rods
Finely Ground Tungsten Steel Plate YG8 Model 100x100 Specification Thickness 3~40mm Wear-Resistant And High-Hardness
1. YG8 type finely ground tungsten steel with a hardness of 89HR and a density of 14g/cm.
2. The thickness is 3mm~40mm, the length and width of tungsten steel plate are 100mmx100mm, and various specifications are optional.
3. Tungsten steel sheet has good weldability and high wear resistance.
4. The main components are tungsten carbide and cobalt powder.
1. Who are we?
Founded in 2014, Sanyinghe is a professional tungsten steel material supplier. Sanyinghe has a product design and production team, choose the products of our store, we believe you will be very satisfied.
2. How do we ensure product quality?
We have advanced design concepts and strict production management system, and the production process is in accordance with the system requirements to ensure high quality products.
3. What can you buy from us?
Our shop can provide you with high-quality tungsten steel slats and tungsten steel rods, which can be used for turning tools, milling cutters, planers, boring tools, etc., for cutting cast iron, non-ferrous metals, chemical fibers, graphite, stone and ordinary steel. It is used to cut hard-to-machine materials such as heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, and tool steel. It can also be used to make rock drilling tools, mining tools, drilling tools, wear-resistant parts, metal abrasives, cylinder liners, nozzles, etc.
4. How about the packaging?
All product packaging in our store will meet strict international export packaging requirements, and we will continue to work hard to design more beautiful and sturdy product packaging.
5. What are your payment terms?
Via Western Union, Paypal, T/T. We support EXW, FOB, FCA, CFR, CIF and DDP terms.
Contact Person: Eric