Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Single Piece Length:||150mm|
|Usage:||Product Production Operations||Package:||Paper Box+Plastic Box|
|Type:||YG15 Tungsten Steel Rod||Hardness:||85HR|
YG15 Chromium Carbide Welding Rod,
6 Pieces chromium carbide welding rod,
150mm Carbide Cutting Tool
1. Tungsten carbide rod is a high-hardness, high-strength alloy material made of tungsten carbide (WC) as the main raw material, adding other precious metals and paste phases, and pressing and sintering by powder metallurgy.
2. Tungsten steel bars are mainly used to make various metal and non-metal tools, such as PCB micro-drills, end mills, etc., and can be used to process aluminum alloy, stainless steel, heat-resistant alloy steel and other products.
3. The surface of the tungsten steel rod is smooth, hard, durable, wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant.
4. Using low pressure sintering technology, the pores are small and the quality is stable and reliable.
1. Who are we?
Sanyinghe is a professional tungsten steel material supplier established in 2014. Sanyinghe has an excellent product design and manufacturing team, choose our products, we will make you satisfied. Feel free to contact us anytime.
2. How do we ensure product quality?
We have advanced design concepts and production management systems, we will strictly implement production requirements, produce high-quality products, and ensure product quality.
3. What can you buy from us?
We can provide you with high-quality tungsten steel slats and tungsten steel rods, which can be used for turning tools, milling cutters, planers, drills, boring tools, etc., which can be used for cutting cast iron, non-ferrous metals, plastics, chemical fibers, glass, stone and ordinary steel , can also be used to cut heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, high manganese steel, tool steel and other difficult-to-machine materials.
4. How about the packaging?
All product packaging in the store will meet the strict international export packaging requirements, and the product packaging is beautiful and firm is our pursuit.
5. What are your payment terms?
Usually by Paypal, T/T, Western Union. We support FOB, EXW, FCA, CFR, CIF and DDP terms.
Contact Person: Eric