Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||G-type Straight Thread||Material:||High Speed Steel|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Applicable:||Water Pipe/aluminum Alloy/copper|
G1/4 Thread Tapping Tool Pipe,
G1/8 Thread Tapping Tool,
3 Inch Npt Tap
1. G-55° without dimension, inch unsealed cylindrical pipe thread, high-speed steel tap, special for inch water pipe valve.
2. Straight groove, lower chip removal, deepened chip removal groove, multi-groove chip removal. Universal solid square handle, stable clamping, can be used by machine or by hand.
3. Accurate thread, easy to use, high-quality steel, sharp and wear-resistant, high hardness and strong wear resistance for the repair of rusted and slippery threads of water pipe joints.
4. Quenching and grinding, standard vertebral tooth spacing, no bad teeth, smooth and no burrs, exquisite workmanship, targeted design, suitable for processing various through holes.
|Material||High Speed Steel|
|Packing||1ps/ Plastic Box|
|Applicable||water pipe/aluminum alloy/copper|
|Thread type||G type|
These sizes we have in stock, and the other sizes,we can produce for you based on your requirements. Any need, please free comments.
|Specification||Large diameter||Medium diameter||Small diameter||Bottom hole size||Side||Angle|
1. Who are we?
Sanyinghe is professional cutting tool supplier founded in 2014. Sanyinghe has a excellent teams in designing and manufacturing. Welcome to contact with us, we can meet all your requirement.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
We own optimized design concept advanced testing equipment and strict production process, so we can guarantee quality steadily.
3. What can you buy from us?
We can provide you tungsten carbide end mills, tungsten carbide indexable inserts, cermet (metal ceramic) indexable inserts, tungsten carbide or HSS drills, and milling cutter head, milling cutter arbor, cnc tool holder,and so on.
4. How is the packing?
All the packing will meet the strict export packing requirement, we surely understand how important the beautiful and firm packaging to the goods.
5. What is your terms of payment?
Generally by T/T, Paypal, Western Union. We support EXW, FOB, FCA, CFR, CIF, and DDP Terms.
Contact Person: Eric