Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||200X100||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Material|
|Usage:||Machining||Package:||Paper Box+Plastic Box+Pearl Foam|
|Model:||YG15 Model Tungsten Steel Plate||Thickness:||4mm~80mm|
200x100 Tungsten Carbide Material,
YG15 Tungsten Carbide Material,
Rough carbide bar stock
YG15 Model Rough Tungsten Steel Plate 200x100 Specifications High Hardness And Cost-Effective Tungsten Steel Material
1. The length and width of the YG15 model blank tungsten steel plate is 200mmx100mm, and the thickness is 4mm~80mm.
2. YG15 rough tungsten steel plate has a hardness of 85HR and a density of 13.7g/cm, which is precise and wear-resistant.
3. Complete specifications to meet the different needs of customers.
4. Strict requirements for product quality, quality-oriented, cost-effective.
1. Who are we?
Founded in 2014, Sanyinghe is a professional tungsten steel material supplier. Sanyinghe has a product design and production team, choose the products of our store, we believe you will be very satisfied.
2. How do we ensure product quality?
We have advanced design concepts and strict production management system, and the production process is in accordance with the system requirements to ensure high quality products.
3. What can you buy from us?
Our shop can provide you with high-quality tungsten steel slats and tungsten steel rods, which can be used for turning tools, milling cutters, planers, boring tools, etc., for cutting cast iron, non-ferrous metals, chemical fibers, graphite, stone and ordinary steel. It is used to cut hard-to-machine materials such as heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, and tool steel. It can also be used to make rock drilling tools, mining tools, drilling tools, wear-resistant parts, metal abrasives, cylinder liners, nozzles, etc.
4. How about the packaging?
All product packaging in our store will meet strict international export packaging requirements, and we will continue to work hard to design more beautiful and sturdy product packaging.
5. What are your payment terms?
Via Western Union, Paypal, T/T. We support EXW, FOB, FCA, CFR, CIF and DDP terms.
Contact Person: Eric