Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||150x100||Material:||Tungsten Carbide Material|
|Usage:||Production And Processing||Package:||Paper Box+Plastic Box+Pearl Foam|
|Model:||YG8 Tungsten Steel Plate||Thickness:||4mm~65mm|
150x100 Tungsten Metal Plate,
150mm tungsten metal plate,
YG8 Tungsten Steel Hard Wear-Resistant Alloy Plate Length Is 150mm, Low Expansion Coefficient, Low Acid Resistance
1. The length of YG8 tungsten steel hard wear-resistant alloy plate is 150mm and the hardness is 89HR.
2. High wear resistance, good impact and vibration resistance, suitable for finishing of cast iron, non-ferrous metals and alloys.
3. The main alloy components are WC and Co, acid and alkali resistance and high temperature oxidation resistance.
1. Who are we?
Founded in 2014, Sanyinghe is a professional tungsten steel material supplier. Sanyinghe has a product design and production team, choose the products of our store, we believe you will be very satisfied.
2. How do we ensure product quality?
We have advanced design concepts and strict production management system, and the production process is in accordance with the system requirements to ensure high quality products.
3. What can you buy from us?
Our shop can provide you with high-quality tungsten steel slats and tungsten steel rods, which can be used for turning tools, milling cutters, planers, boring tools, etc., for cutting cast iron, non-ferrous metals, chemical fibers, graphite, stone and ordinary steel. It is used to cut hard-to-machine materials such as heat-resistant steel, stainless steel, and tool steel. It can also be used to make rock drilling tools, mining tools, drilling tools, wear-resistant parts, metal abrasives, cylinder liners, nozzles, etc.
4. How about the packaging?
All product packaging in our store will meet strict international export packaging requirements, and we will continue to work hard to design more beautiful and sturdy product packaging.
5. What are your payment terms?
Via Western Union, Paypal, T/T. We support EXW, FOB, FCA, CFR, CIF and DDP terms.
Contact Person: Eric