Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Workpiece:||High Hardened Materials And Other Materials|
|Cutting Method:||Side Milling,Slot Milling||Advantages:||Unequal Helical Angle, Excellent Vibration Resistance|
|Machine Type::||CNC Milling Machine||Type:||End Mill, Standard Or Custom|
|Usage:||High Speed And High Efficiency Cutting||HRC:||63 Degree|
HRC63 Aluminum End Mills,
4 Flute Aluminum End Mills,
24mm Cutting Tool For Stainless Steel
HRC63 2/3/4 Flutes Flat Cnc Milling Cutter 24mm CNC Carbide Square End Mill Machine Cutting Tool For Stainless Steel
1. 2/3 /4Blade band makes the milling cutter more wear-resistant,reduces product burr during processing,and the product has high finish. Unequal helical angle,xcellent vibration resistance
2. Larger capacity chip removal has the char-acteristics of strong cutting. Cutting can be discharged in time,which can realize high-efficiency machining.
3. Increasing the spiral angle and strengthing the core thickness can further improved the versatility and durability of the tool in various envi-ronments .
4. Universal handle type, widely use for clamping and fastening, smooth surface and high grinding precision.
|Size||Cutting diameter||Flute length||Shank diameter||Overall length||Fute|
1. Who are we?
Sanyinghe is professional cutting tool supplier founded in 2014. Sanyinghe has a excellent teams in designing and manufacturing. Welcome to contact with us, we can meet all your requirement.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
We own optimized design concept advanced testing equipment and strict production process, so we can guarantee quality steadily.
3. What can you buy from us?
We can provide you tungsten carbide end mills, tungsten carbide indexable inserts, cermet (metal ceramic) indexable inserts, tungsten carbide or HSS drills, and milling cutter head, milling cutter arbor, cnc tool holder,and so on.
4. How is the packing?
All the packing will meet the strict export packing requirement, we surely understand how important the beautiful and firm packaging to the goods.
5. What is your terms of payment?
Generally by T/T, Paypal, Western Union. We support EXW, FOB, FCA, CFR, CIF, and DDP Terms.
Contact Person: Eric