Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||High-performance General Milling PM Series||Material:||WC: 0.6μm Grain Size 12.0% Co|
|Type:||2-flute Flattened End Mills With Straight Shank||Diameter:||3-20mm|
|Suitable For:||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Hardened Steel, Stainless Steel , Cast Iron, Nodular Cast Iron, Titanium Alloy, Heat Resistant Alloy||Application:||Wide Application|
micro grain carbide end mill,
high performance carbide end mills
2-Flute flattened end mills with straight shank and long cutting edge
|Type||Basic dimension(mm)||Number of teeth Z||Geometry|
Detailed Product Description:
PM= High performance general machining
2EL= 2 flute sharp flattened and long cutting edge
D3.0= Tool diameter 3.0mm
Number of teeth: 2 Flutes
End tooth type of mills: 2-flute flattened end mills with straight shank and long cutting edge
Cutting diameter tolerance: D </= 12 0~-0.020
Coated: NaNo AITiN coating
Helical angle: 30 degree
a. Side face: Flattened end mills for side machining
b. Step shoulder: Flattened end mills for shoulder machining
c. Straight slot: Flattened end mills for deep slot machining
Applicable workpiece material:
1. Very suitable for carbon steel , alloy steel, Pre-hardened steel ,hardened steel with 40HRC/50HRC/55HRC, cast iron, nodular cast iron
2. Suitable for stainless steel, Tianium alloy, heat resistant alloy
Advantage of high-performance general machining end mills
1. Optimized geometry, improves chip removal and chip forming with reduced cutting force.
2. Higher feed rates and improved metal removal rate for efficient machining, due to high stability of cutting edge and rigid tool structure.
Tool diameter: Ø6.0mm
Tool type: a) PM-4E-D6.0
b) Tool from overseas manufacturer
Machine tool: Mikron UCP 1000
Cooling system: air blow
Machining operation: side milling (down milling)
Cutting parameters: Vc=100m/min
3. With excellent wear resistance and toughness, high wear resistance and breakage resistance is achieved even during high performance milling.
Tool type: PM-4E-D6.0 Radial cutting depth: ae=0.6mm
Diameter: Ø6.0mm Cutting stype: side milling( down milling)
Workpiece material: NAK80(40HRC) Cooling system: air blow
Rotating speed: 5300r/min(100m/min) Machine tool: MIKRON UCP1000
Feed speed: 1696mm/min(0.32mm/r) Tool overhang: 22mm
Axial cutting depth: ap=9mm
Conclusion: compared with other tools manufacturer, PM series has better breakage resistance.
The application status of PM-4E-D6.0-G in high speed milling.
Tool type: PM-4E-D6.0-G
Workpiece material: NAK80(40HRC)
Feed speed: 2652mm/min(0.2mm/r)
Axial cutting depth: ap=6mm
Radial cutting depth: ap=0.3mm
Cutting style: side milling( down milling)
Cooling system: air blow
Machine tool: MIKRON HSM800
Tool overhang: 22mm
High efficiency machining alloy steel of PM-4E-D8.0.
Machine tool: MIKRON UCP1000
Tool holder: HSK63-A Workpiece material: alloy steel
Cutting speed: 100(m/min)
Feed rate per tooth: 0.04(mm/tooth)
Axial cutting depth: 8(mm)
Radial cutting width(mm): changing, Maximum at full cutting
Cooling system: Emulsified liquid
Milling style: Contour following
End mills series of sharp and corner protection type
The characteristic of corner protection end mill:
1) It's suitable for bad cutting condition or hardness material machining.
2) High cutting edge strength and breakage resistance.
3) The degree of nose sharpness is reduced, the vestiage is left.
The characteristic of sharp end mill:
1) True 90 degree angle is obtained without material remaining in the corner.
2) The corner part is sharp, it is applicable in finishing or soft material machining. Especially, it is usually used in machining of non-ferrous material such as AI.
Contact Person: Lynn